‘Your Futures’ Career Festival – Chiltern Hills Academy
Chiltern Hills Academy is planning to hold a careers event for local teenagers from 10.30am to 2.30pm on Saturday March 5th.
It is looking for two forms of support:
- it is inviting organisations to express their interest in attending to represent the sector in which they work.
- it is also seeking sponsors for this event.
The event will be open to all local students whether attending Chiltern Hills Academy or not and it is hoped to have around 50 organisations represented in total.
- To encourage local 14-18 year olds to aspire and to understand future career options
- To showcase possible career opportunities for young people to help them make decisions about GCSE and A Levels and future career paths
- To create and build relationships with local employers and career development organisations
- Allow local employers to promote future vacancies
The organisers would like to have one representative organisation from each business sector where possible, so if invited, you will have the exclusive responsibility to represent your business sector, not just your business.
If you would like to be considered as a representative of your sector, or you would like to sponsor, please complete the reply slip and return it to Celeste Cholerton at the Academy or alternatively respond by email with the same information to CCholerton@chacademy.co.uk by 10 December 2015 [or as soon as possible].
Chiltern Chamber is committed to helping develop skills and training programmes within the area, with the goal of stimulating business growth. We would encourage all our members to consider signing up to or supporting this initiative.