Come and Question the Chamber’s Vice-Chair!
The Chesham Society’s annual Question Time evening takes place on Thursday, 15th September in the Council Chamber of the Town Hall from 7.30pm (for 8pm).
Panellists this year are:
- Sally Alford, a professional actress who has recently been involved with the Theatre Shed, co-directed the Martyrs of Amersham play and recently performed for the Flame Lighting ceremony for the Paralympics
- Noel Brown, presently Mayor of Chesham and a County Councillor
- Andy Garnett, Chairman of The Garnett Foundation and Vice Chairman of the Chiltern Chamber of Commerce
- Javad Malik, a Director of the MyDeen Foundation (mydeen.org.uk) which connects youth to faith and community, and a volunteer at Chesham Mosque
- Chief Inspector Scott Messenger of Thames Valley Police, based at Amersham and second-in-command to the Superintendent for Chesham/Amersham
- Mark Rann, co-organiser of the Chesham Comedy Club, one of the creators of our local radio station Chiltern Voice FM, as well as founding the recent “Stand Up” Charity Comedy evening at the Elgiva
The Society is requesting that questions be submitted by Monday, 12th September. Questions will also be taken on the night, but it will help to give panellists an idea of what they may have to answer in advance. Submissions can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.